Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. ORDERING ANY ITEM FROM THIS WEB SITE IS SEEN AS TOTAL ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Format of the Contract .
- These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by www.OasisHealthStore.com and www.OasisHealthShop.Co.uk, whose Store Address is Oasis Health Store Limited, 112 High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1AQ (the “Supplier”/”we”)
- No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
- By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail..it is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
Description and price of the goods
- All prices are in £ sterling inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery.
- The goods are subject to availability. Should an item be out of stock, we can usually obtain it within 5-7 working days. Should this situation arise, you will be e-mailed and given the opportunity to cancel your order or choose an alternative.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Suppliers web site are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If we do not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel, then we will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
- We will be entitled to refuse to accept your order if we feel it necessary, in which case we will e-mail you as soon as we can to let you know.
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Suppliers web site at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and time for payment shall be of the essence.
- There shall be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
- Payments shall be made by you without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by the Supplier to you.
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order and to the address you specify in the checkout procedure. However, the time for the delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing via the e-mail address within 7days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- We aim to process and despatch your order within 24-48 hours. All orders are packaged with great care to ensure safe delivery. Obviously we cannot be held responsible for delays in the postal services. Please also consider Public Holiday closing.All deliveries are subject to stock availability
Web Site Information.
- We have tried to ensure that information provided in this Web site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- The information which accompanies products in this Web Site, is based on published literatureand manufacturer’s information available at the time the product was listed by www.OasisHealthStore.com and www.OasisHealthShop.Co.uk and does not represent the views of www.OasisHealthStore.com and www.OasisHealthShop.Co.uk. Product specifications are continually changed by manufacturers. We will endeavour to keep product descriptions up-to-date; however we are not responsible for any inaccuracies relating to product descriptions and/or images.
The material in this website is copyright to Oasis Health Store Ltd, a company registered in the United Kingdom. OasisHealthStore.com and OasisHealthShop.co.uk are the trading names of Oasis Health Store Ltd.
The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.