Our Returns Policy is very simple!
UK Returns - Chargeable
Items may be returned however at the cost of the consumer. We will provide refunds for goods which we deem to meet the conditions of a refund.
- You must notify us of any returns via email before sending back any items and include your order number within the parcel.
- Returns must be notified with 14 days of receiving your items.
- Items must be unused, unopened, in all the original packaging with all seals intact to receive a full refund. You cannot cancel your order or demand a refund once you have opened the product containers or packaging, or if you have used the product.
- Your order will not be refunded until the items have been received and inspected by us. We will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
- Please note we do not take any responsibility for items lost or damaged when being returned to us, to avoid problems ensure you pack the items securely, keep a proof of postage receipt from the post office or send the items back to us via a tracked/recorded service which insures the value of your goods.
- You may cancel your order by contacting our customer service department on 01923896600 within 12 hours of placing the order.
- If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the products you must return the products in accordance with the returns policies above, unopened and in their complete packaging, to our Store address (see contact us).
Wrong Item received
- We apologise if you have received the wrong item by mistake and we aim to resolve this for you as quick as possible.
- Please contact us as soon as you receive the wrong item and we will arrange for the wrong item to be sent back to us and a replacement/correct item to be sent back to you.
- To receive a refund or a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 14 days from the day on which you received the item.
- Sometimes items may have been accidentally missed out of the order or may have been out of stock in our warehouse.
- If you do not receive a notification that remaining items are to follow in a subsequent delivery, please contact us within 7 working days of receipt to report your missing item.
- We will investigate the matter immediately and resolve the problem.
Damaged or Faulty Items
- We aim to keep our customers satisfied and apologies if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty.
- If the item was damaged during delivery to you, we may need you to fill in a Lost Parcel or Damaged Items declaration form.
- For faulty items please contact our Customer Service department on 01923896600 and we will advise you on the next steps to receive a refund or replacement product.
The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
Please note the Returns policy should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Returns Policy at any time, with immediate effect and without prior notification. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.