Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium, Malate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide),, Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),, Chromium Picolinate.
- Provides Krebs cycle intermediates
- Provides pantothenic acid as the buffered salt of magnesium pantothenate
- Provides chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and nutrient metabolism
- Magnesium malate is a source of readily absorbable magnesium
- Magnesium ascorbate is the preferred form of buffered, low-acid vitamin C and is highly bioavailable
- Pantothenic acid, vitamin C, niacin and manganese contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be the first to review this product